Canon Inc. is one of the most famous printer manufacturing brands all over the brand. Canon provides latest technology printers with user friendly interface and complete customer satisfaction. Canon printers are famous for its durability and high performance. Today, like any other printer behind, Canon also comes with the inbuilt Wi-Fi connectivity feature.
Although, connecting your printer to Wi-Fi is not a complex procedure but sometimes you might face some issues during the process. If this is the case then you do not have to worry because in this article, we will be discussing about the process to connect your Canon printer with Wi-Fi.
Steps To Connect Canon Printer To Wi-Fi
You need to follow the below steps to connect your Canon Printer to Wi-Fi:
Step 1: Configure The Printer
First of all, you need to configure the printer for connecting it to wireless network through SSID and password. After connecting it, you need to add the printer to your computer and you also need to make sure that your computer and printer, both are connected to the same wireless network.
- Turn on your printer and wait for few seconds until it loads all its configurations.
- Click on the Setting icon.
- Tap on the Next
- After the Device Settings comes up, click on the OK
- Press the Next button for going into the LAN settings and then press OK
- Now the printer will initiate the process of searching for all available Wi-Fi networks.
- Once the search is completed, it’ll show you the list of the available networks and you need to select the appropriate one.
- Now, you’ll be prompted to enter the password. Now there is complex step that you need to do carefully. You need to change the input format by pressing the ‘*’ button. The modes will be changed from numeric, uppercase, and lower case letters. Once you have selected the correct format of input, you can use the keys to enter the password and press OK.
- You will see the Connected on the printer once you are connected successfully.
Step 2: Adding Printer In the Computer
After connecting printer to the Wi-Fi network, now you will have to add the printer to your computer. You can do it by following above mentioned steps:
- Press Windows + R button from your keyboard.
- In the dialogue box, enter, control /name Microsoft.DevicesAndPrinters and then press the Enter key.
- From the top of the screen, click on Add a printer button.
- Now windows will search for the available printers, select the printer and then click on Next.
Support For Canon Printers
By following the above mentioned steps, you will be able to connect the Canon printer to Wi-Fi. However, if you are not able to do so or you have encounter any sort of issue while this process then you can ask for support from the experts. You can connect with Canon Printer Tech Support Number and solve your undergoing issues instantly.